Prezzy Card Giveaway
Every month Paterson are giving away a $100 Prezzy Card.
Send us photos of your completed bathroom or kitchen featuring our products and you instantly go in the draw to win.
Photos are to be sent to email@example.com to enter the giveaway.
Paterson will draw the winner on the first of every month and will make email contact with the monthly winners.
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At times, Paterson Trading Company(PTC) will run Giveaways or Competitions through its website, email newsletters and social media channels to encourage readership and visitation, as well as promote PTC and its products and services.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all Giveaways and Competitions, in addition to any special terms and conditions, which will be published through the above channels at the time when the respective Giveaway and Competition will be promoted.
By entering a Competition or Giveaway, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following general Terms and Conditions.
Competitions and Giveaways
- Competition and Giveaway prizes are given to a number of entrants selected by random draw (unless otherwise stated). For photo competitions of installed product PTC will at its own discretion and judgement select the winner by a panel of staff.
- Entries received after a specified closing date will not be accepted. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Every entrant warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete. PTC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Competitions and Giveaways are open to New Zealand residents, aged 18 years and over, unless otherwise stated. A person can only enter once and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified.
Entries, selection, prizes
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners using details provided on their entry forms. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable (for any reason), PTC reserves the right to limit entry, cancel or amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize, either in full or in part.
- Winners will be notified in advance if prizes are sent by courier. Couriers are instructed to have all prizes signed for on receipt. Failure to obtain a signature will result in the prize being returned to Auckland Council and another winner may be drawn/selected.
- Auckland Council’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition or Giveaway. Entrants also agree to receiving the PTC email newsletter (which can be unsubscribed from at any time). Entrants and/or winners consent to having submitted images published on all or some of PTC media platforms including the website, social media and email.
- The following persons are not eligible to win any prize:
- Anyone under the age of 18 at the time of entering the Competition or Giveaway (unless otherwise stated).
- Anyone not resident of New Zealand at the time of the prize draw.
- Anyone who works for PTC or their immediate family members or any agencies or companies associated with the Competition or Giveaway.
- PTC reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. PTC also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- PTC will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs (for instance incurred in accepting or redeeming a prize) or any injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result of or in connection with the Competition or Giveaway, including any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition or giveaway due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- PTC reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the Competition or Giveaway.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.